General Contact Information
Our address is:
4000 Reservoir Road, NW
Suite 180 Building D
Washington, DC 20057-1484
For more specific information about members of the Bio3 department (email addresses, phone numbers, offices, etc.), please see this alphabetical listing.
Directions to the Biostatistics Department
Metro and University Shuttle:
The University offers shuttle services from Dupont Circle and Rosslyn Metro Stations to campus. Read on for detailed directions on getting to the shuttle stops, and then from the shuttle stop to our building:
- From Dupont Circle on the Red Line: The University offers shuttle bus service from the Red Line Metro Stop at Dupont circle (Massachusetts Ave. at 21st Streets). The shuttle from Dupont Circle stops at the Kober-Cogan building. After getting off the shuttle, walk back to Reservoir Road. Proceed West on Reservoir Road to Entrance 3. Enter there and walk up the steps on the right side, next to the parking Garage. Building D will be at the top of the steps directly to your right.
- From Rosslyn on the Orange Line: The shuttle bus service from Rosslyn stops at 19th & N. Moore Streets, East of the Metro Station. This shuttle stops at the main campus parking entrance in the Southwest Quad. Walk up to the top of the hill. Once you reach the Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, enter the wooden path straight ahead. Then enter the building that is to the right of the ramp. Follow the blue signs for the elevator to Building D and get off on the first floor.
By MetroBus: The D6 Metrobus drops off passengers along Reservoir Road. Proceed on Reservoir Road to Entrance 3 and follow the directions given for arrival by cab. Transportation map.
By taxi: Passengers can be dropped off in the circle at Entrance 3, off Reservoir Road. Go up the stairs on the right. Building D is at the top of the stairs. The garage at Entrance 3 is for employees only.
- Street Parking is available on Reservoir Road and north into the neighborhood streets. There is 4-hour metered parking on Reservoir and 2-hour free parking in the neighborhood.
- The Medical Center parking garage is available at Entrance 1 on Reservoir Road. If you are using a navigation system, input 3800 Reservoir Road NW, Washington, DC 20057. Proceed straight down the service road into the Leavey Center Parking Garage. Parking rates are: $10/1 hr $15/2 hr $20/3 hr and $25/4 hr and above. From the garage, walk toward the Lombardi Cancer Center and enter the main doors. Turn left and go up the stairs. Walk straight, exiting out the doors to the brick patio. Outside, turn left and walk toward the Basic Science Building. We are behind Basic Science, in Building D on the first floor.
- University Parking is also available in the Southwest Quadrangle garage, which is entered via Canal Road. There is one rate in this garage: $12. After exiting the garage building, turn left and go to the top of the hill. At Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, enter the main doors. Turn left and go up the stairs. Walk straight, exiting out the doors. Continue walking left, toward the Basic Science Building. We are behind Basic Science, in Building D on the first floor.
- Printable campus map includes walking directions from parking garages.