Upon completion of the M.S. in Biostatistics program, the majority of our students have found full-time positions at private, not-for-profit organizations, government agencies and contractors. Others have gone on to pursue further graduate education in Ph.D. programs or even M.D. programs.
What types of jobs can you get as a Biostatistician?
► Read this 2009 article from the New York Times that accurately predicted the popularity of statistics in the workforce.
Are you looking for a job but don't know where to start?
► Check out our tips for your job search and helpful resume hints.
Our alumni have found employment at the following compannies:
(To connect with a specific alumnus to discuss potential job prospects, please contact us.)
- Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Georgetown University
- Duke University Department of Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc.
- Social & Scientific Systems, Inc.
- The Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine, Inc., Center for Prostate Disease Research
- The Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine, Inc., Infectious Disease Clinical Research Program
- Medical Numerics, Inc.
- US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Digitec Solutions, Inc.
- Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
- Octagon, Inc.
- Institute for Genome Sciences at the School of Medicine, University of Maryland
- MedStar Health
- Brown University
- Parexel International
- KMK Consulting Inc.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company
- Freddie Mac
- Biosystems at BioReliance
- Johnson and Johnson
- American Institutes for Research
- CSRA Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Insilico Medicine
- Myers Squibb
- Allergan, Inc.
- Albert Einstein Medical Center at Yeshiva University
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Department of Biostatistics at State University of New York in Buffalo
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis