Information for Visitors
Department of Biostatistics, Bioinformatics and Biomathematics
4000 Reservoir Road, NW
Suite 180, Building D
Washington, DC 20057-1484
Directions to the Department of Biostatistics
Arrive by Georgetown University Transportation Shuttle (GUTS)
Georgetown University offers free shuttle bus services from the Dupont Circle and Rosslyn Metro Stations to the main campus (McDonough Bus Turnaround). Google Map
- Dupont Circle Metro GUTS (Red Line)
Located at 20th Street and Massachusetts Avenue, NW.
- Rosslyn Metro GUTS (Orange, Blue & Silver Line)
19th Street & North Moore Street
Located at 19th Street and North Moore Street.
Arrive by Taxi & Ride-Share (Uber, Lyft, etc)
- Passengers can be dropped off in the circle at Georgetown University Medical Center (GUMC) Entrance 3 on Reservoir Road.
- Take the stairs adjacent to the employee garage. Building D is at the top of the stairs.
Arrive by MetroBus
- The D6 Metrobus route has several stops along Reservoir Road. The nearest stop is in front of the Georgetown University Medical Center (between Entrances 2 and 3).
- At GUMC Entrance 3, take the stairs adjacent to the employee garage. Building D is at the top of the stairs.
More About Visiting Georgetown University
Available on and north of Reservoir Road on neighborhood streets. There is 4-hour metered parking on Reservoir Road and 2-hour free residential parking (Zone 2) in the neighborhood.
Southwest Quadrangle Garage
University Parking is available at 3611 Canal Rd NW, Washington, DC 20057. The parking fee is $25 daily rate (or $5 hourly rate).
Campus Map with Parking Garages (Printable PDF)
Walking directions from parking garages to Building D