I am a U.S. Citizen
Information for admitted students who are U.S. Citizens:
- Cost of Tuition
- Financial Aid (new window)
- Health Insurance
- Getting your NetID
- Getting your GoCard
- Academic Calendar (new window)
- Important Dates
- Course Registration
- Visit the Georgetown University Off-Campus Housing website (new window) to learn about housing options, using the sidebar on the left to find out the information you need.
- Georgetown University is accessible by metro from the Rosslyn (orange/blue lines) or Dupont Circle (red line) subway stops. This is a map (new window) of the D.C. Metro.
- From the Rosslyn (orange/blue) or Dupont Circle (red) metro stops, you can take the Georgetown University Transportation Shuttle (GUTS) (new window) bus to get to campus.
- Information about other transportation options (new window), including the Metrobus. (new window)
- Tuition (new window) for the 2015-16 academic year is $22,356.00 per semester (at 12 credits/semester).
- Health Insurance: If you do not wish to be covered by the insurance policy provided through the university, you can waive the plan on the Student Insurance Office’s website (new window).
- Immunization Form: If you are a new enrolling student and are under the age of 26 at the time of registration, you are required by District of Columbia law to provide documentation of vaccination or immunity from Diphtheria, Tetanus, Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella. Print and have your personal physician complete the Immunization and Tuberculosis Screening Certificate (new window) prior to registration. The completed form can be sent to:
Student Health Center – Georgetown University
3800 Reservoir Road NW
Ground Floor, Darnall Hall
Washington, D.C. 20007
- NetIDs are generated automatically after you submit your deposit. If you do not remember your NetID, you can search for yourself (new window).
- To obtain your temporary NetID password, click here (new window).
- If you have questions regarding your NetID or password, contact the University Services Student Help Desk at 202-687-4949 or email@example.com.
- The Georgetown GoCard is your official identification card, and simplifies campus life. Follow these instructions (new window) to get your GoCard.
- Biomedical Graduate School orientation (new window): Monday, August 31, 2015, from 10:00 am-12:00 pm.
- Department of Biostatistics orientation: Monday, August 31, 2015, at 12:30 pm (lunch provided).